I have fond memories of shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale with my mom and sister twice a year for back-to-school clothes and summer outfits. We would drive to Oakbrook, get there before the doors opened and like a mad-dash a la supermarket sweep go bananas. To us, this was the biggest sale of the season! Remember, this was before shopping online was a thing #ifeelold
While I would dub my look a bit more classic and less trendsetter, I have picked a few pieces that I think might blend with my existing wardrobe and add a bit of flare this Fall. Crazy to think we’re looking at Fall Fashion when it feels like summer just arrived in Chicago!
- Go for some more lux labels since those rarely go on sale – think Rag and Bone, Vince, Stuart Weitzman
- Assemble a shopping list in advance – mix of needs and wants – allowing some flexibility as your peruse. Check out the catalog here. Remeber this is a fraction of the sale goodies!
- Set your alarm for 6am and shop away! Nordstrom has the best return policy, so try on in the comfort of your own home. I’ll be in the dressing rooms trying on my faves, so tune into my stories on IG!
- Level 4 (those rich bitches who spend more than $10k on their Nordstrom card) starts July 11th
- Card Members July 12th
- Public July 20th
- Sales ENDS August 5th
- If you live near one (which I realize not everyone does, they only have 118 locations domestically!), try the buy online pick up in store. And check out the cosmetics department in person for their goodies!
What are some of your fave fall items?
My obsession with shoes continues…
MULES: 1.Vince Alora Mule 2. BP Tonya Open Toe Mule 3. Treasure & Bond Hayden Stud Mule
BOOTIES: 4. Rag & Bone Romi Bootie 5. Born Cardi Bootie 6. Steve Madden Petra Open Side Bootie 7. Vince Camuto Reeista Bootie
SNEAKERS: 8. Cole Haan GrandPro Spectator 9. Converse Chuck Taylor 10. Vans Classic Slipon Sneaker